Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Research Paper

Jocelyne Rivera
DeSoto/2nd Period
May 21, 2014
Research Paper
        When ever I finish with high school I want to go to college , and study for Criminal Justice. I want to be an FBI Criminal Investigator. I would work on the police department on Houston TX. I wouldn't want to work out of town. Just rather work here in this city. I'm really good on remaining calm in tough situations and that's what FBI needs. It needs patience and calm.  For education you mostly need a 4 year bachelors degree, but some do not. I want to do this career because to me ,I think its very interesting to discover what happens to people and you get to find out things about them. Some people are murdered by dangerous people , and you get to investigate why the murderer did it or you get to look for clues to get to your answer. I watch alot criminal shows, for example 48 Hours. The show 48 Hours is so interesting, it made want to work for the FBI. I would love to work on that when I'm done with college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment